Frequently asked questions
Where is your Studio located?
We are conveniently located at BePosh Nail & Beauty Spa, in the Sedanos Plaza.
17073 Pines Blvd. Pembroke Pines, Fl 33027
What’s your Service Policy?
You must be 18+ to use our services even with parental consent.
NO guests or pets are allowed due to cross contamination and interruption.
If you have previous eyebrows tattooed, PLEASE TEXT 305-491.4643 a clear photo of your brows and get approval BEFORE booking an appointment. If you fail to do so, we will refuse service because not all previous tattoos from other artist can be fixed or covered.
All retouches done on brows previously worked on at another business will be considerer as a new set of brows. please book accordingly.
All results will vary per person depending on their: skin, blood type, lifestyle, existing hair, bone structure, any medications taken and aftercare.
Are you coming in with precious brow work done by another technician? If yes, make sure to text 305-491.4643 a clear photo of your brows and get approval BEFORE booking your appointment.
What's your Cancellation Policy?
$25 DEPOSIT (NON-REFUNDABLE REQUIRE TO BOOK APPOINTMENT. BALANCE OF $225 IS DUE THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION. Once you book your appointment, we make arrangements and reserve 2-3 working hours to dedicate solely to your eyebrow design & transformation. In the case of a cancellation or short notice postponements (less than 24 hours), we incur significant loos of business for time that could have been booked by another client. Given this fact, we do not accept cancellations or short notice postponements (less than 24hrs). If you cancel within 24 hours or less before your appointment or don't show up, your deposit will be forfeited and you will need to book another appointment. Tardiness beyond 30 minutes, are considerer don't show up. or issue refunds under any circumstances for a booking deposit. Remaining balance $225 is due in full the day of your appointment. DEPOSIT FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE. We Kindly request that you arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment.
Are Procedures Painful?
Most of our clients report little or no pain. Often they say it's a 3 on a scale of 1 to 10, at most. Some clients have literally slept through the appointment! We leave a topical anesthetic on the eyebrow area throughout the process, so this minimizes the pain in most clients.
How Long Procedures Last?
Generally Micropigmentation lasts 2-3 years and Microblading lasts six to eighteen months.
Depending on skin type (e.g. oily dry), age, post treatment care, and overall health. It is not permanent like a tattoo, because the pigments are not implanted so deeply into the skin. Skincare also affects the duration of the pigments. To maintain the tone of the brows, a new session may be done every six to eighteen months.
Who Should Not Have these Procedures?
- Those using Accutane
- Anyone with a heart condition or is using heart medications
- Anyone with diabetes will need a physician’s approval.
- Anyone with skin diseases or inflammations.
- Anyone who had Botox in the last two weeks.
- Anyone who has gotten a deep tan or chemical peel in the last two weeks.
- Anyone who requires anesthetic and is allergic to lidocaine, tetracaine, or epinephrine.
- Anyone with serious medical conditions should consult with their doctors and obtain their approval.
- Anyone pregnant or nursing should get their doctor’s approval.
- Anyone on blood thinning medications
How Many Treatments are needed?
Micropigmentation is a two step appointment process. YOUR BROWS WILL NOT BE COMPLETED AFTER JUST ONE SERVICE. For micropigmentation, at least two appointments are needed initially. Each of these appointments being 4-6 weeks apart. At the second visit, your Enhancement Session, we will assess the color retention and make any adjustments necessary. Everyone heals differently and at different rates. If your cosmetic tattoo does not heal perfectly the first time, do not worry! We can always go bolder and add more density at your next appointment.
What are the Common Do’s & Don’ts?
- Do not use any Retin-A, Glycolic Acids, Peroxide, Neosporin while healing
- Do not peel or scratch at the scabbing as your brow area heals.
- Do not expose area to swimming/water immersion, saunas/vapor or sun/tanning beds for two weeks. Must use hat if in the sun.
- Do not tint eyebrows for the next 10 days.
- Do not exercise the first week. No heavy sweating.
- Do not use makeup on the brows for up to two weeks.
- Do not use face scrubs or chemical peels for two weeks.
- Do not consume alcohol/tobacco, aspirin, ibuprofen and vitamins that may cause your blood to thin for twenty-four hours.
- Do not use laser, peeling, or botox for the next 30 days.
- Gently clean brows using a Q-tip lightly moistened with water.
- Gently wipe away Skin Candy (healing balm) and any lymphatic liquid (clear yellowish buildup) that may have occurred on the skin.
- Re-apply skin candy (healing balm) after lightly cleaning with a tissue.
- Apply a light layer of skin candy (do not over apply) morning and night to brows for five to seven days.
- Avoid face area when showering.
- When washing your face, make sure to avoid brows.
- Avoid alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen and vitamins that may cause your blood to thin for twenty-four hours.
- FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS MAY RESULT IN LOSS OF PIGMENTS.
What to Expect After my Procedures?
- Slight swelling, thickness, and/or redness for one or two days following the procedure.
- It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of the color during the healing process.
- After the initial procedure, the color may be a shade too dark; in six days it will appear to light after 10 days the color will show more. It will appear softer when completely healed because the color will come from dermal layer of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin.
- Please be patient. Healing takes up to 30 days. In your next appointment more hairs can be added and make them perfect.
The brows are approximately 40 to 50% darker and bolder in the width than they will be when healed. Your skin is red under the pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to actually see due to the thickness of the skin in the eyebrow area. This will subside. Exfoliation, which begins in a few days, will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a narrower appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size then you desire, or if they lose their tonality during the healing process. This is all part of the process, and necessary adjustments are made during the touch up sessions.